Sunday, March 18, 2007

meh

I know i havent updated in a few days. just cant be assed atm. Im back at mum and dads as its mothers day. I shouldnt be here. Im not wanted here. Lucy hates me. and what makes it worse. My youngest sister alice. Is getting really upset that its hurtting me. Alice is so lovely and hates that Lucy is being such a bitch to me. Mum and dad have just stoped noticeing. unless i do something then I get told of about it.

To make things easyer im just not going to come here again and work even harder so that I DONT have to move back here. I doubt i could take it if i had too.

Going back to cooking.. that acording to mum i shouldnt be doing so that lucy doesnt get mad... well its the only thing im halfway good at. so fuck them ^_^

1 comment:

deep dreamer said...

If you are good at cooking then cook. There is much pleasure to be had in cooking for others.

Why is Lucy mad at you anyway?