I'm at mum and dad's at the moment. They have gone to Wrexham already and i'm waiting for Dawn to come get me.
Just been sat here wondering who'd miss me if I just vanished. So far im drawing a blank, other than for Dawn and maybe Alice an John.
I could so easyerly just get up and go.
Just been talking to Seb on RuneScape. Im not sure if he knows how hard it is for me to talk to him as I just miss him so much. At least if I disapired he wouldnt have to pretend he cares anymore. No one at college would miss me. Abi doesnt talk to me anymore. Sophie or Beth wouldnt notice. If anything maybe my online friends would realise i was gone first. Even then im just someone online. So again why would they care?
Alex would just be glad i wasnt in his life anymore, the same for karl and some other guys i know.
I've lost all will to live. and i just dont care anymore.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey honey, I now have a blog here but am keeping it very very secret, you are the only one who knows its me. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment