Sat in college at the moment, Sat next to the lovely Paddybear <33 Irish sexpot :P
(he made me write that)
I have just sorted everything out with Sally and will hopefully have everything done by the end of next week as I'm not aloud back in the kitchen for another week. Stupid chest infection thingy.
I'm still feeling self concouse and getting to college was hard this morning. I could hear people laughing at me and it just got me all parainode again.
I went to the Doctors and they want me to have another phyc evaluation. I told them about Isobelle and that fact that I hadn't wanted to live for a while now. They got a little worried and i found that strange as well... no one should worrie about me.
They said they may want me to take some drugs to "lift" my mood. (but padz also said i should stop smokein crack that mite help a little wo wo wo padz is sexy)Its drugs or i have to have behavable therpy and well.. that doesn't really apeal to me as i don't want to talk about why im hurtting. but i do think padz wud look good in spandex or spedoes hmmmm!
rob like fudge up his bum
aka mars bars or maybe the odd snickers
things are getting alittle random here as both Rob and Paddy are wanting to write in my blog. I may update later today.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment