Well suprise suprise Alex didn't turn up. Shocking really isnt it *laughs* Well I don't care I didnt even do much for if he was coming ^_^
I have decided that I need to sort my self out. Amazingly I have been thinking about my self for once and what I want.
I want someone. But i think I need to sort out my head first
There is someone that likes me.. well at least 3.. but i just dont feel anything anymore. I think im alittle to scared to feel anything Incase it goes wrong and I mess up.
Im hungry and cant think atm so im going to get some food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I suggest you spend the weekend pampering yourself and feeling good.
I know that you probably dont want to take pills but sometimes they are useful whilst you undergo therapy. They clear the brain so you can think about the problems an they stop you getting so upset
You are a wonderful girl and dont need to be in a relationship to prove this. Sort your head out first and you will attract a better quality of man.
Post a Comment