Once again im tired and in pain and find my self writing in my Blog o.0
The last week has been a blur. and its made roo roo very tired ^_^
I've had to call in sick to work cus i have HUGE UBER PAINFUL cramps that made me sick =(
I'm over bob.
But upset Richard and am being punished for being a bad girl. I hate being ignored like this but I know that it will be over soon. I just have to wait for him to talk to me. I shouldnt of done what i did. I know he loves me but this i have to deal with as i made a mistake.
I had a really bad day at work yesterday. I had around 16 middle aged men get rarther agressive towards me as i wouldnt sereve someone them drinks cus they had had to much.
One good thing that happend at work was that i have a job interview for a team leader possiton ^_^ I dont think i will get it but i am showing that I want to move forwards within the company.
Man im tired. I wanna hug someone lol
In wow news. I got lvl 62 and a lvl 70 horde helped me quest today 0.o
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment