Friday, June 08, 2007

Holiday

I think that I have decied that i am in need of a holiday. I have been working my ass of and I think im going to take a few days off and go down to the sea side. ^_^

I should get some good books as im just going to lay there in the sun and read :P

I know i know I have to pay rent first and i should be able to do that.

I think i get around £160 today.

£10 on eletric and £5 on bus and things.

i'll take out £130 for rent and save it in my pot.

Then all I need is £155 that i should get next week (friday) when i get paid. I will have to see what my phone bill is like. But other than that I should be ok. *sighs* we will see. I'll go to the bank on the way home and see whats in there. ^_^

No comments: