Im loved and wanted and a good girl ^_^
Richard and I have made a time table so that I have alittle more order in my life and I can get everything that i need to do done.
With our intresting realtionship and my desire not to fuck up again he draw it up in word and sent it to me with a little warning at the bottom telling me :
IF YOU DON’T DO THIS, I WILL AVOID SERIOUS CONVERSATION AND/OR NOT VERBALLY TALK TO YOU. YOU WERE WARNED.
It scared the pants off me as i dont want to disapoint him again. Isnt phycoligy wonderful? I've made my life better by wanting to do what Richard wants me to do But we worked out the timetable together. o.0
I have no idea if i am making any sence hehe but im happy. there is time in my life for everything I want to do. everything from, playing wow and talking to Richard to exersizing and doing house work.
And getting my body in to shape ^_^ I'm excited about this as I just want to please him. and i know that me being happy makes him happy. ^_^
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment