Friday, January 26, 2007

Missing you..












I miss sebastiaan so much. I called him today and told him i missed him and he said he missed me to and that he loves me and he knows that he made mistakes but i shouldnt of done what i did.

I told him i loved him too and i was so sorry that i messed up.

He said sorry too and i asked about if he had thought about changing and he said that he had already was thinking about it.

I have been advised to take it slow and to give him space and time. I just want him back. But i want him here in england with me. He needs to sort out his life and i think that would be best if he got away from his mum and holland... i feel its jsut dragging him down.. as far as i can tell.. he was only happy when we lived in cambridge.

I miss him and im going back to sleep b4 i pass out

No comments: