~Boring Basics~
What do people call you?:: Roo, Ruth, Ruthie
Gender?: Female
How long have you been living?:: almost 22 years
Where were you born?: shrewsbury
Where do you reside?:: shrewsbury
Who do you live with?:: me myself and I
Any pets?: webble and bob the goldfish
Grade?: back at college
~Outside~
Height?:: 5'3"
Eye color?:: green yellow
Skin color?:: white very pale.
Hair?:: currently red
Wear glasses/contacts?: either
Any piercings?: ears and tongue
Tattoos?:nopes.
What can you usually be seen wearing?:: black trousers and a hoody and my vans
Makeup?:: not atm but I will make an effort sometimes
Jewelry?::tongue stud.. locket I got at christmas and a ring.
Do you like the way you look?:: not really but working on it
What would you change?:: lose weight
~Inside~
How do you normally feel?:: ATM… used and unwanted. And tired
What is usually on your mind?:: worries
How would you describe your personality?:: loveable.
Do you hide how you really feel or show it?:: Show it.
Do you like how you think?:: yes
Do you have low self-esteem??: yes
Are you confident: Not all the time
~Love/Relationships/And all that fun stuff~
Single or taken?: Sadly single cus I fucked up
If single, How long have you been single?:: 2 weeks today
How many past relationships did you have?:: I dont remember but nothing complaired to my last one
Why did the last one end?:: I felt I was being neglected so I cheated on him with a guy that was just using me for sex.
Are you currently in search for a significant other?:: I want him back.
Ever been kissed?: lots.
How old were you when you got your first kiss?: about 14
How many people have you kissed?:: about 7
How about that tongue?: im told im good with it.
Ever been in love?:: yes.. still am
Do you believe in love?: Yep.
Any regrets?:: Cheating on Seb.
Do you like being single better or being taken?:: I want to belong again
If taken, What is your significant other's name?:: =(
How long have you been together?:: =(
Where did you meet?:: online in Runescape
Describe them.: The most hansom and beautiful person I know inside and out but is hurtting and needs to deal with things in his life.
Virgin or no?: no
Have any fetishes?:: Im sub
Turn-ons?:: I love it when someone talks dirty to me. I get off on sounds hearing my man moan, being told to do things..
Turn-offs?:: Complicating simple things ("Kiss me" "Where?" "I don't fucking care!!!")
Where do you like to be touched?: All freaking over.
What kind of person are you attracted to?:: powerful people
Are you dominant or submissive?:: Submissive.
Prefer to be on the top or bottom?:: Depends on what Master wants :P
Into bondage/bdsm/s&m/or any of that other fun stuff?:: yes.
Do you like biting/being bitten?: yes
Into spanking?: Yes
How about those whips?: im a naughty girl.
~People/Friends/Socialness~
How many close friends do you have?: Very few.
Who always makes you smile?: Seb..
Makes you laugh?: People.
Makes you happy?: Friends
Who is always there for you?: Friends
Who can you trust the most?: Seb and Abi
Trust the least?: Myself.
Who would you give your life for?: Anyone
Are you social?: nopes
Do you like to talk to people?: yes.
Are you a conversation starter?: yes
Do you like to be the center of attention?: sometimes
Would you just like to be unnoticed?: yes
Do social situations make you nervous?: Yeah.
Do you talk to strangers?: Only sometimes. When I'm feeling super-random.
What’s one of the nicest things someone said to you?: Seb : Your so fucking beautiful… I adore you
One of the meanest?: Your fat and ugly
~This or That~
Phone or IM?: Phone
Lights on or off?: On.
Talk or listen?: Listen.
Wax or shave?: Wax.
Write or type?: Both.
Kiss (a long one not a peck) a family member or someone of the same sex: kissing a girl
Be blind or deaf?: Deaf.
Shower or bath?: bath
Hot tub or pool?: pool
Be entertained or entertain?: Be entertained, most definitely.
White chocolate or dark chocolate?: dark
Outdoors or indoors?: Indoors
~Now~
Eating?: Nothing.
Drinking?: Nothing.
Listening to?: computer humming
Wearing?: Just a teeshirt
Talking to?: Rick
Doing?: This survey.
Thinking?: Wishing Seb was here.
How ya feeling?: I'm getting tired and sick
Book reading?: none atm
~Last~
Ate?: Peanut butter on toast
Drank?: water.
Listened to?: Dont remember
Wore?: What I'm wearing now.
Talked to?: Seb
Said?: "miss you"
Did?: Surveyness.
Watched?: News.
Time you vomited?: Couple days ago.
Were sick?: Now
Cry?: Last night
Book read?: Dont remember.
Movie watched?: something on at 2am
Person hugged?: Dawn.
Person kissed?: Karl -.-
Person you saw?: john and dawn at station
Hospital visit?: few days ago.
~Random~
What annoys the hell out of you?: People that say maybe.. or I dont know… make up your fucking mind its not that hard
What do your sheets look like?: Purple
Have any nifty talents?: I dont have a gag reflex
Been to any neat places?: I've been to lots of them.
You into the whole religion thing?: Yes.
What about sparkly and glittery stuff?: HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment