Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Exersize and things

Well he not only remembered but I got two phone calls (one at 7.30am >_<) and the promice of letters. *happy*

I just went for a run on my cross trainer and im feeling much better i have lost 6pounds. Thats a good start but i think that I can do better.

ew! i just tasted some of the butter i had on my jacket potato and well.. i could taste the fat in it. By sunday I want to be 19.6 if not 19.

I have set my alarm to get me up everyday at 7am. Im going to spend an hour on my self in the mornings befor college or anything else that i do.

More me time for the win! I want to start college feeling better about my self that way I think i will do better and get more out of it.

Im feeling good. A little nervous about a friend coming over this weekend. Don't know what they will think of me.

going to make some tea. talk soon

No comments: