Friday, November 17, 2006

Weight and things

Things with Sebastiaan are getting better, I think. I'm giving him some space atm wont be talking to him until Wednesday thats in 5 days. I just want him to be able to think about us and for him to realise that i dont want to hurt him. I just want to love him and make him happy.

I'll let you know what happens on wednesday or if he calls me before that.

I got on the scales today and they said that i am 19stone. I really shouldnt of eaten those 6 packets of crisps yesterday just because i was feeling depressed. So yet again im going to indever to lose weight should be easyer now that im running out of cash and that i dont really have much food left in the house.. well food that i cant just eat things i have to cook.

Im hopeing to get an exersize dvd for christmas as id like to work out more. Im going to have to start walking to and from college as well so thats about 4 miles a day when im going to college.

Going to have to go now, Emmas here and were going to watch a movie.

No comments: