Monday, November 20, 2006

In the Pink

Mhmmm im feeling in a pink mood, my towel is pink, my shower gel was pink, my dressing gown is pink and i feel like some pink tea. I redescovred the joys of living alone and a bottle of talcempoweder. I had a lovely hot shower that provberly cost around 3 pounds to heat the water and then tried of with some talc it was fun to make white foot prints all over my black bathmat *giggle* For once i felt some joy and playfulness... it was nice.

Im listening to calming music and i just genrally feel good. Things are sovery far from perfect. But right now in this bubble of time I am happy.

I had a good day at work. My manager said i did wonderful today. Well i did spend the day on my hands and knees cleaning the shelves and restocking lol.

I had some wonderful soup from Poppys for dinner.

I cleaned the house and had fun while doing it.

Im all ready for tomorrow and what ever it will bring.

I know im unsure about God and things, but if God is listening to me, Thank you for today and please please please look after Sebas. And please be with Dan tonight as he has lost someone very importiant to him.

No comments: