I feel sick. Im going to call Seb in about 10 min. I want to talk to him about somethings. I wrote this to him last night but just didnt send it.
Well I get the point,
you don’t want to talk to me, hence the no replying to emails but amazingly managing to play WoW for hours at a time. I honestly didn’t know that writing an email took soooo damn long. Almost as long as a raid!
The 5 min phone convos, that last for at the longest 10 min. like OMG A RECORD!!
Even as "just friends" people still talk and put more effort in to a friendship than you do. But don’t worry I have got the message loud and clear.
And now i get why you don’t want my new home phone number you wont have to call. Oh wait! it doesn’t matter you don’t want to talk to me.
So Seb. If you really do have all those girls wanting you, those that are there, so fuck them. None will love you like I do, be there for you like I was, give you the attention and support that I did.
I get it now, that you don’t really want to talk to me. Let alone spend time with me. Well I guess that when you promised to email at least once a week you were lying, just another promise you broke.
So going on that you brake promises and that you lie about wanting to keep promises I guess that everything else you said to me was a lie.
It was never that hard to just write a 5 min email a day, your the one that made it complicated. Your the one that is driving me away. Your the one that didn’t want to be like your dad.
Your the one that stopped careing.
thats what im going to talk to him about. he's gonna get mad.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment