Work is going really well.
Im working from 6-close again tonight im shattered but i dont have the time to stop. Tomorrow is 12-12.
I supose that i could get 2 hours kip now... i dunno if id wake up intime for work tho. I've eaten proberly for the first time in about 4 days. Mum is getting worried about me. But im doing my best to keep going. Things will be easyer when college finishes. Then atleast im going to have at least 2 days off so i can sleep and keep the house tidy. Maybe by then i will be in a more constant rota so that I can get some kind of timetable going in my normally messy life.
I'm worried im not going to see Rich as much as id like. I wont get to talk to him at all tomorrow. As im working 12 - 12. Then up at 6am for college. *deep sigh* I think im going to have to start drinking coffee. Well im going to go and pass out for an hour and a half.
Hopefully i will wake up in time so that i can talk to Rich.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment