Monday, April 30, 2007

Tiger

This is me as a kitty. ^_^ it was taken about 2 weeks ago. Someone from my past started talking to me again. Well it messed with my head alittle so i decided to draw a cat face on my face with eye linner. The Orange is just lighting. Its only pure chance that I turned out looking like a tiger lol.

A week ago tomorrow someone came in to my life that has left me almost unable to think of anything let alone anyone else. It is driving me up the wall. I have only just found out his name and age and where he works etc.

Today I proberly did the most stalkerish thing I have ever done and went and read in the coffee house where he works for an hour. He was so cute! I wish I had the courage to ask for his number. I just want to get to know him. I'm not looking for a realtionship but I would def love to get to know him.

Mum is coming over tomorrow as im not working until 6pm (6-12) were going for coffee.... I dont even know if he is working but im sure mum will let me know what she thinks of him lol.

I must clean up the flat alittle more before mum comes I know it worries her to see it a mess cus she thinks im getting sick or something ^^.

I was sat in the coffee house and I have thought about writing again. I was just sitting there sokeing up the sunshine and reading. and thought. "what more do i need? Sunshine, good coffee and a great view ^_^"

*giggles*

ffs i cant stop thinking about him, and to make it worse Rich is saying its ok for me to be friends with this guy. Its ok to talk to him etc.

I R CONFUSED ^_^

No comments: