Its far to early for me to be awake, but here I am. Just got of the phone with Rich, he calmed me down alittle.
today is Monday the 16th of April. I'm close to hyperventilating as all i have left is 3 days to find my rent money. 285 pounds.
I also got a letter from the TV people saying I havent been paying my TV bill.
I also need to pay that 200 pound ish, water bill.
and I have a phone bill coming up as well.
SO today is going to go as followed:
9.30am - bank to get a A4 bank statment to see if I have any money at all.
10am - be in The Shrewsbury Hotel. - I will not leave until I have a start date for this job.
Rest of the day - Cleaning of flat and doing of folder work for college.
*takes a deep breath* Im trying not to panic but i am starting too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment