Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Once agian over a month...

Even though its been over a month I have often wondered about my blog and what I should write here.. I just guess I haven't had the time. I've been working almost 60+ weeks every week for the last month. I've had around 8 days of since the last time I posted and I am very VERY much looking forward to my holiday next Monday... Plus Rich will be here ^_^ *lots of joyness*

I'm very much looking forward to seeing him again as I miss him muchly. ^^

Things at work have been good... Mainly because someone ISN'T thier and complaining constantly about her Boyfriend and how much she misses him... Well tonight after not seeing her for a while she comes in almost in tears saying how he has "just disapired of the face of the earth" twenty min later = he's been to see his mum and want to halfords... the poor guy cant even move an inch without telling her where he has been. Its REALLY frustrating. This is the same girl that when I hyperventilated infront of her carried on talking about her petty little problems. Well this guy came in to the pub later on and we got talking and I asked him why she doesnt trust him, and the poor guy didnt know... hell he proposed to her and loves her, gives her everything she wants she doesnt really have to work. This is why I see her as a spoilt little brat that needs a smack.

She goes home for her lunch brake.. and comes back all in tears... >_> great..whats happend now I wonder.. well now he is leaving her, and to be honest I bloody hope its for good.

Gah not gonna hear the end of that for a while -.- thank goodness I have a holiday coming up..

Fuck knows I need one...

I had to go to Wrexham sun-mon...I just had to get away from work and from my flat.. I cant cope with what I have been accused of doing on WoW.

*streches and sighs*

This is a mess... lets try and start at the begining.

I met my GM, as it says in my last post. He is a lovely guy.. and has a HUGE crush on me. I know his WoW password and account name. I've been on his player ... all of 2 times I think.

I was happly playing WoW working my way to level 70 and a hunter I have known for a while said I'd be a good Class Master (CM) I'd never really thought about it before as I wanted to get to level 70 and get alittle more raid xp under my belt. I put the Idea forwards to Spud (GM) and he said he would think about it but I wasnt the only candiate. I started asking other friends about this if I'd be any good etc.

Unknown to me, a vote had been taken WEEKS ago, WAY before I'd even thought about it and they had all voted for someone else. Sure thats fine. I don't/didn't mind.

The day after my birthday I logged in to WoW to find out that this other person had be promoted. I texted Spud asking if he had finally made his choice.

Spud HADN'T promoted this player. Now, only the GM can promote people to that level as it is only one level below GM.

The only other person to know Spuds password is one of Spud's friends called Tony (not game name) who Spud has known since school. Like 10 years or more I forget.

I asked Tony if he had done this and he was rude and said I had no business asking as I wasnt even an officer.

My rank in the guild is : Guild Hottie I have all the same powers as an officer just a diffent name because Spud thinks I'm hot or something.

I let Spud know, and he got a little upset that someone had gone on to his player without permiton so he asked me to change his account password and I did.

When I got back home Spud was talking to Tony in oficer chat and I was doing my best not to say anything as I know I can speak out of turn sometimes.

I was reading the offiver chat as Spud tried to explain to Tony that he was upset that it was the GM's job to promote people and that there hadnt been a proper vote.
Tony countered with "there has been a vote even her boyfriend voted for the other guy"
Rich kindly pointed out that this was BEFORE he or anyone knew I'd thought about the postion.

Now, things are starting to calm down alittle and Lyo comes out with this "I have a story" so we all sit there and wait for him to type out his story.

It was something along the lines of this "Once apon a time there were three heros and they decided to make a guild together. One day a couple joined the guild who were dating in reallife. The girl started to flirt with everyone and soon had the GM in her clutchs and started to get things for her own good. Eventually destroying the guild, I think this is happening here."

Me of cause exploded with WHAT THE FUCK. I was in shock that someone was blameing me about this. I have done nothing but try and STOP Spuds flirting and comments. I've had fights with Rich over that fact that he DOES try and give me everything in WoW and I WANT to work for things my self.

I get pretty pissed of and leave the party I was with and go and sit behind a tree, and message Lyo basically asking WTF and what does he think he is playing at?!

I have screen shots of the following convo and will post them here tomorrow.

< >

After that convo I leave the guild and log out and burst in to tears. Then call Richard.. I cant explaine how I felt.. how someone that was saying "I still see you as a friend" could think that Id do that to anyone. I talk to Rich on the phone in tears sobbing most of the time because I feel so shit. I'm not even sure of what I have been accused of but that people hate me and think im an evil person.

I apply to join Rebirth another guild on Deathwing. And I get accpeted the next day.. But its not Small Gods.. Its not home. I ask Spud to reinvite me to Small Gods after saying I'm sorry to the GM of Rebirth. I go bak to Small Gods on a wednesday so I get to go to my first Kara raid. very excited ^^ the next few days things pass slowly and I realise I have been promoted to Officer. Rich later said it was him that did it. Then Black decideds to go and leave Small Gods.. saying he cant trust all the officers, cant trust me. He left because I was made an officer.

Lyo then decideds to go and have another go. This time saying that I asked to be promoted that I ask for everything, from help leveling my player to items. He accused me of MAKING Urcish a friend of mine buy me my flying mount on my birthday, He accused me of MAKING people want to give me things. Things that took them ages to get me to take of them. He then decided to say that I was attention seeking and a slut.. just not in those words (look to above convo to seee what I meen again.)

Eventually I ask him what his problem with me is and he basically says how I treat Rich by sleeping with the GM. This of course knocks us all over as there is NO WAY I have done that. I'm sorry Spud your a friend, thats it, you not my type. But it seems that TONY thinks that when we met up we slept together. That there is NOWAY that a male and a female can be "just friends"

This pisses me of to no end as Rich is atually the ONE guy I havent cheated on. I love this person more than anything I'm not going to waist that on someone I may only ever meet once. Tony DOESN'T get this at all. Infact Tony and Lyo believe that I and Spud would throw away His marrage and my commitment to Richard just for some sex. I can say that I havent ever thought of Spud like that at all. And on more than one ocation put him in his place.

So now im moving server and when its all done and dusted this or something like this proberly a more edited one will go up on the guild website. Only a few people will know where I'm going as Lyo, you have compleatly destroyed WoW for me. I cant wait to never see you again ^^



Now its like almost 2am lol Im tired and cold. I have a shit lot of house work todo tomorrow and I get a new dress on thursday.

sorry about the long post. Hell I dont even know if anyone reads this. But this is an attention seeking whore saying goodnight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a tosser!
You are best away from it. He is probably jelous!

Glad things are well with you and Rich.

Things here are good, though work is ever the same.