Well, once more I'm back at the... "I wish I wasn't fat" stage in my life. I'm not going to go and look for some fad new way to lose weight fast. I'm going to do it though excersize and good eatting.
Currently sat here in a face mask *giggle* Rich is here tomorrow and I cant wait ^^
Got back talking with someone.. Someone from my past.. someone that... with just words can get me very hot, I've not really ever met someone that i get on so well with. That we kinda can still finish each others sentances even after 4 years of knowing each other. I'm back talking with Bryce.
Bryce was the first person to brake my heart. We only split up because of the distance. Him living in maine usa. >_<
Always wondered how he was and things. Now it seems he is doing well and we have been talking alot. He still thinks he can have be at a click of his fingers. And honestly.. I suspect he could.
But he isnt here. And I DONT plan a holiday to America any time soon lol. I cant wait for Richard to get here tomorrow im so excited!!
Sat morning is going to be great im going to cook hi breakfast in bed, i have this little heart thing that i can make heart shaped eggs with it! soooo cute XD
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment