I just tried going to sleep.. but well its not going to happen anytime soon.
I got to talk to Seb today, I did have to get a friend to go on WoW and see if he was online then get him to come on msn.
We talked for 2 hours there abouts and he told me he was going to bed... I just asked myfriend to check again on WoW and guess what... yup.. he lied and is playing on WoW.
Ruth feels worthless right now. Once he atually wanted to talk to me and couldnt wait for me to get online just so we could talk about crap. Now he cant get away from me fast enough.
Now it seems that i can be lied to and just thrown around and used when ever. I feel ... shit.
He'd rarther spend time on a computer game than with me...
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment