Friday, December 15, 2006

Progress

After last night i was kinda pissed at seb so i emailed him and called him a bastard. Well it seems that he wasnt online lastnight, that or he has blocked it from his memory. Either way he called me just now thinking that I had been calling his house, (i have been washing up) he asked why i called him that and I explained that I had asked two diffent people and both had told me that he was online. He said that I should of asked him about it instead of jumping to conclutions. I then pointed out that when in the past i have asked him about lieing to me about being online he has out rightly lied to my face. He then understould where i was coming from. He then said he was going and bye and hung up.

I was just about to burst in to tears and he called back, and just said "I really still love you alot i'll talk to you later"

He called back..that in its self is just amazing.. to ring back takes a deliberate conscious action.

Meaning he atually thought about how I was feeling and how I had reacted and then acted on it to how he was feeling!!

*happy*

No comments: