Monday, May 21, 2007

Tired, and days of work

Well first of all its Dawns birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!! <333 Will see you in a few hours.


Dawn... wow we have been thought alot together. I'm proud to call you friend, and even more so to call you Sister. I love you so much I wish that I could do as much as you have done for me. I just want you to know that when ever you need me i'll be there for you. I wish i could put in to words how much you meen to me. your family and i care alot about you. dont eat to much sweet and sour tonight :P love you lots Roo xx



Im heading to wrexham tonight, so that will be good. i havent seen my brother in about 3 weeks let alone anyone else that is over there.

Im feeling lonely atm. Not cus i dont have peoplee that care about me, just for the fact that im just not connecting with them. Im locking my self away again. I dont want to be hurt.

Talking of hurt. I talked to Seb a few days ago. I've missed talking to him. But this time i didnt feel anything towards him.

Bobs just pissing me off "he doesnt know why" he kissed me back, so im walking away from that one.

Rich... im happy with Rich. I just wish he was nearer. sure its ok to call him when ever i want but i want to be able to hug him and kiss him when ever i want. I miss him alot.

Going to go pack for brothers now. Im tired ^_^

No comments: